Fate Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay: Skorgulian

+3
kyle
Minx - TP
Admin
7 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Gameplay: Skorgulian - Page 5 Empty Re: Gameplay: Skorgulian

Post  Admin Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 am

In the smog-shrounded landscape, you make out three possible landing sites.

The closest is a small clearing in the courtyard of an abandoned factory, devoid of life and surrounded by piles of industrial scrap.

The second lies along the bank of one of the rivers that wind through the twisted landscape, a lone tree leans over the river and the remains of an old pumping plant juts into the flow.

The farthest away is an old stadium or gathering place, oval-shaped and marked out by faint orange illuminators. The center looks clear, and the building is one of the least run-down that you can see as you fly overhead.

Admin
Admin

https://fatepointrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 am

"Fellas, I have three possible Drop Zones here. The closest one is a small clearing in the courtyard of what looks like an abandoned factory. It's surrounded by massive piles of industrial scrap. The next one is along the banks of a river; by a lone tree and the gutted remains of an old pumping plants. The third one is the farthest away; seems to be some sort of stadium or gathering place. It's oval-shaped and marked with orange illuminators. It looks clear, and it isn't as damaged as the other two sights. I'm putting the Stallion down inside the gathering place."

I turn the Stallion around and start to make my run on our new DZ. Once I'm sure I have the landing right, I start our descent.
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm

I look out across the Forge plotting my next move

You sit in the interior of an Aquila lander, staring at the bare bulkhead opposite you, plotting your next move
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm

I am going to look at the place were we are going to land and closer inpect the dome and the area around it
Awarness +20 hiegtened sense sight +10 perception 42 total- 72

roll 41 3 degrees of succes
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm

You fail. All you can see is the opposite wall of the Aquila and Brad's legs, kicking childishly from the raised seat at the front of the personnel bay. A faint gray light streams in from his observation dome, but all you can make out is the cloudy sky.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 pm

As I am landing the Stallion, I turn on the Comm Link and say: "Guys, just as a precaution: Lock and load. Don't know if this is going to be a hostile Drop or not, so I'd say get ready in case it is some sort of trap. Landing in....thirty seconds, give or take."
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Immolator Cristo does not notice the shadowed figures in the alcoves until the Aquila has already descended below the upper lip of the stadium. A dozen or more cloaked shapes can be made out beneath low balconies or in recesses in the stadium's walls. With the Aquila's landing gear already lowered, Operative MIIVX spots a dark form standing at the edge of the shadow cast by a tunnel mouth opening onto the stadium's field.

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 pm

"Gah, shit," I mutter softly. I keep my eyes on the shadowy forms as I open up the Comm Link again. "Uhh, guys? I think we have company. And judging from how my Minx sense is tingling, I think they may not be friendly. I'd really suggest getting ready for combat.....But....they may be friendly. I don't know. Better to be safe then sorry."

I climb out of the cockpit through the back hatch and into the cabin; grabbing my duffel bag, zipping it open and grabbing my stealth suit out of it. I quickly step out of my jumpsuit and start to wriggle into my Stealth suit, ignoring any looks from Cristo or Skivvy as drop my jumpsuit to the floor. Embarassed
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus Cristo Brad Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

I draw my chainsword and rev it, listening to the sound and checking it, then put it away and draw my bolter. I shove a mag into the gun and arm it, then un-strap myself and climb down to meet Minx and Skiv. I light a cigar and put it in my mouth before finally turning to Minx.
"we good Minx? are we ready? or does Skivvy need a few minutes to pull himself together?" I wink at Minx.
Jesus Cristo Brad
Jesus Cristo Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:26 pm

"Firstly: I'm only half-dressed, so wait a second!" I say as I pull up my Stealth suit up my waist. "Second, I don't know if Skivvy is ready or not. Third: Do you know if we have any chocolate chip cookies with us??? Because I would kill for one right now."

I finish getting into my stealth suit and grab my mask and my pistol and rifle. Fitting the mask on and putting my pistol in the holster, I turn to Cristo and grin under my spy mask; holding my rifle in both hands. I walk up to the hatch and stop, making sure I have my three special rounds and my extra clips, as well as my power swords strapped across my back.

"Now I'm ready. Should I try to get a good firing position, because I can definitely move unseen. And if I do get a good firing position, can you guys handle yourselves here?....And I'm still mad at you; just to remind you."
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus Cristo Brad Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:31 pm

tell you what, if you stop being mad at me, I'll get you a chocolate chip cookie as soon as we get back. and yes, we can handle ourselves. or at least I can. now let's go damnit!"
Jesus Cristo Brad
Jesus Cristo Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 am

I look at Minx and Cristo and turn and walk the other way, being sure to watch my back to see if I am followed.
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 am

Where exactly are you walking? Right now everyone is still inside the troop bay of the Aquila, which doesn't exactly have room to walk anywhere, as it can fit maybe ten people. If you're opening the hatch and walking out, please specifically say so, as that's fairly important.

Since Minx is at the hatch right now, it sounds like you are walking toward the Aquila's cockpit, which is maybe five steps away.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh I thought we were already outside but i am walking away from the Shady guys in robes
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm

as far as Brad and TP told you, they are all around you in the stadium. There is no direction AWAY from them except straight down or straight up. And are you exiting the Aquila or not?

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I turn to Cristo and say, "Fine....I'd kill for one right now, though. So, I say we just go out and meet them. You take the lead and do the talking, and I'll just be...uhh" *I pause for a second while I think* "....err.....me! Skivvy; you can follow us, and then break away from us after we get out of here. Just follow my lead: you'll know what to do."

I grin widely, open the hatch, and step outside. Then I wait for Cristo to step out, pretending to be the guardian and servant all in one.

(O.O.C.: Guys, I have a plan to get us out of here without any firefights or anything breaking out! But I need to talk to guys before you post anything! Please listen to me; I think it will work! I'll be on after 1800 Hours, I think....)
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

"Minx, Cristo wait a minute before you leave the aquila." I pull out my hunting rifle and take off the scope then i go up to the observation dome and use the scope to try and get a better look at the robed figures all around us.
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Awaness test
Perception 42
Awarness +20 Heightend senses sight +10

Roll needed 72

Actual roll: 9

Result- 6 degrees of succes
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Apparently I can't erase my thing above, so I guess I'll just wait in the Stallion....Even though it clearly says otherwise....
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:05 pm

You're standing in the middle of the open hatch, waiting. Happy? It works the same way if we were all sitting around a table and you said "I'll open the hatch and step outside" and Kyle said "No! Wait!" You just have to account for the delay, since only one or two people might be on at the same time. If you REALLY want to, you can step outside even after Kyle has warned you

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:11 pm

O.O.C.: Yeah, I guess that works! Guess I'm in the Stallion!!! Very Happy
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey Brooks are you going to post the results of my awarness test
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:07 pm

You count approximately two dozen figures waiting in the shadows of the stadium. They appear to be swathed in cloaks or robes, but you cannot make out any features. They are all facing inward, towards the Aquila.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"Alright Minx Cristo we have around 24 guys that are spread around looking at us i can't make out any details about them though other than the are in robes of some kind and they all are facing this Aquila." I then slide the scope back onto the tactical rail and lock it in place. I Sling the rifle onto my back and say "alright lets move out guys. This may be a trap but who cares."
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:24 pm

"Umm....I think I have a plan, just in case they question us," I say, before we disembark from the Stallion. "Alright, so how does this sound: Cristo is on a pilgrimage through this planet, and we" *I motion to Skivvy and myself* "Are his guards; both assigned to protect him. How do you like it?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next