Fate Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TP's Writing

2 posters

Go down

TP's Writing Empty TP's Writing

Post  Minx - TP Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:52 pm

I was actually starting up on my own little Mechwarrior paper since the beginning of the month. I'm pretty far along....almost 4,000 words so far, so I won't post it. So far, I think it's about Genesis Company jumping at a location called Cansoipae. This is actually a little part in the middle so far.

With one hand holding her helmet down, she screamed out as she jumped: “Geronimo!”

The air rushed around her as she fell. Her heart pumped with excitement; this is why she joined the Airborne Brigade. Free falling was exhilarating; the key to real living, in her opinion. Her chute popped open a few moments later, bringing her to a bone-jarring halt. As Iggy began her gentle glide to the earth, she took in everything. The entire night sky was filled with red and orange explosions, and with even more tracer rounds. Even a few lasers lit up the sky; angry lights searching for the planes that had dropped their cargo over the land. She could see the faint lights of the aircraft as they continued on their run, and could barely make out the dark-grey chutes of her company. Outside of their aircraft, the engines were deafening, even as she drifted down and they flew away.

An explosion rumbled above her and a sharp, high-pitched screaming started that came closer quickly. Before Iggy knew what was happening, a young woman fell past her still screaming, her dark-grey chute trailing behind her in tatters as she flailed her arms and legs. Iggy watched in horror as the young soldier plummeted toward the earth, but couldn’t bring herself to look away. There was no sign of the reserve chute opening.

Another explosion rocked something above her, and instead of the loud buzzing of the aircraft’s engines, there was a loud whining sound. She looked up and saw one of the planes drifting out of formation, a fire from an engine lighting it up in the dark night. Gradually, it lost altitude, and then the fiery wing broke off, and the aircraft started downwards in a spiral. A few forms jumped out of the tail; one of them was on fire. As they jumped, the plane was hit again, and exploded in a fiery inferno as the oil caught fire. Multiple pieces began their descent to the earth, as well as a few bodies, which fell out of the various parts of destroyed aircraft. She could see her plane was losing altitude as well, drifting closer and closer towards the earth; one of the wings glowing with dull fire and the cockpit alight with flames.
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

TP's Writing Empty Re: TP's Writing

Post  Minx - TP Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Cool, I got my own little place to post shtuff!!!! Very Happy
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:35 am

yeah, to get you off of mine!

Admin
Admin

https://fatepointrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Umm.....Mine was that bad? I thought we were just doing a little post thing from our writings to see each others, that's all. My bad!!! Surprised
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 am

did you read my post? I'm trying to write 50,000 words. It's hard to get an accurate word count if your stuff is in there too

Admin
Admin

https://fatepointrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down