Fate Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay: Skorgulian

+3
kyle
Minx - TP
Admin
7 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Gameplay: Skorgulian - Page 8 Empty Re: Gameplay: Skorgulian

Post  Minx - TP Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"Assassins are famed for their ability to conceal themselves; Vindicare Assassins are the epitome of this ability. Perhaps you would desire a demonstration of this? In that case, I challenge you a game of hide and seek. You give me five minutes to hide among the stadium, and then you have three hours to search for me. I will only hide in the stadium and not leave its boundaries, and I will reveal myself after your three hour search has concluded. I swear that my teammates will not leave the area while our little....game, is being played out. Do you agree?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"I accept this challenge. But first, you must turn your weapons over to my men, so that you cannot escape and wreak havoc." At his gesture, a second hooded figure emerges from the tunnel, a large-caliber rifle slung across his back.

Admin
Admin

https://fatepointrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

"Perhaps we could compromise? I will put my weaponry into my ship, and I will not make any attempt to touch it during our game. Is that acceptable?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 am

"Or MINX you could just show them your ID and we would be out of here."
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:57 pm

"Your offer is acceptable. Leave your weapons in your ship. Arnak here will watch the ship to ensure that neither you nor your companions enters the ship during the time span."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 am

"Will you start the five-minute countdown when I drop my weapons off, or does it start now?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 pm

"Store them, and return."

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm

"Fair enough." I grab the empty duffel bag and hustle back to the Stallion. Once I get there, I'm going to put my rifle against the far corner (right by the hatch into the cockpit). I'm going to set my pistol on the seat near the pistol, and the swords are going right next to the pistol.

After I am sure everything is put safely away, I'm going to run back to where I was. When I get there, I look at him through my spy mask. "Ready?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"Begin"

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm going to sprint off in a random direction and then, once I'm out of sight, I'm going to take several turns while I am in the interior of the Colosseum. Once I'm sure I can find a good hiding space, I'm going to take the remaining time that I have to hide myself.

Concealment of 82, +20 (Stealthsuit) Possible total of 102.

Roll of: 12. Nine (9) degrees of success. Laughing

(o.o.c.: Did I just win? Very Happy )
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm

You find a place to hide quickly, in a section of partially collapsed seating on the second level. Within fifteen minutes, you can hear searchers moving around, although none are close. Shifting forward, you watch carefully as they cloaked figures scour the arena for the next three hours. Some come close, but you are never in any danger of being spotted. You try to distinguish them from each other, to count how many men there are. Make a Scrutiny Test, with +10 for time taken.

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Scrutiny 40, +10 (Time taken). Possible of 50.

Roll of: 09. Four (4) degrees of success.

(o.o.c.: I think my dice love me at the moment!!! Exclamation )
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 pm

You count seventeen different figures, in addition to their leader and Arnak. All are similarly equipped, with long, obscuring grey-brown cloaks smeared with mud and oil, and long projectile rifles.

The three hours ends, and you emerge from your hiding place directly behind one of the searchers. Sneaking close up behind him, you whisper "I win" in his ear just as the timer on his wrist clicks to 3:00:01.

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:08 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER i like that last flavor text quit a bit
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 pm

(O.o.c.: Yeah, same. However, I am unsure of how to continue after that epic little piece. Any ideas? Neutral )
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm

The man jumps, startled, and his hood falls back to reveal an augmented cybernetic skull, devoid of any visible flesh. He nods to you, interlacing his knuckles in front of his chest in the Sign of the Cog, and says "I have informed the Hunter of your success," in his mechanical tone. He bows, and strides back towards the center of the arena.

When you return, "The Hunter" is waiting for you there, as well as Arnak and the cyborg who you found, as well as Skivvy and Jesus. The Hunter turns to you, and rasps "I am convinced. You may depart."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:58 pm

"Many thanks, Sir...?" I say with a slight bow, hoping to catch his name. "I'm sorry. Throughout all of our troubles, we have not gotten your name, nor your position. You know me as Vindicare MIIVX, so what is yours?"

(o.o.c.: I've got a bad feeling about this.......)
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

"I am the Hunter of the Wastes. The tech-lords have charged me with the patrol and security of those facilities which are not in use, whether abandoned or awaiting repair. Me and my subordinates hunt the scavengers and hereteks who wander this region to acquire damaged machineries forbidden them."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:30 pm

"It is an honor to meet you, Master Hunter. Perhaps I could be of some assistance? After the mission from the God-Emperor, of course," I look at him interestedly after a quick bow. "Once I grab my weaponry, I will gladly hear more from you. Oh, and is it possible for you to have someone to watch over my 'bird' for me while I, and my colleagues are away?"

I begin to turn towards the Stallion, but I am still looking and listening to him.
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 pm

"No. You already infringe upon the domains of the Techno-lords as it is. Stay clear of my men. What happens to your ship is none of my concern."

He turns and stalks off, the other two cyborgs follow him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm going to turn and go back to the Stallion to get my gear. As I am grabbing everything, I activate my vox-caster and turn it to our frequency. "Skivvy, you know what you're doing I take it? If so, meet back here in three-and-a-half days, then we'll discuss what we will do. In the meantime, Cristo and myself are going to go exploring. That all good?"

Once I have everything gathered and in it's usual spot, I leave and lock the Stallion up; muttering to myself about what I'll do if anyone touches my baby. After I'm certain I can't make it any more secure, I walk up to Skivvy and Cristo.
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBigMekk Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:08 am

"i feel a.... sudden... burst of win." "like a thousand machine servos cried out... and then silence." Cool

walking on to the bridge, "Captain. have we established Coms with the planets ruling body. I don't need straight line to the top, but i would request a hearing". " if you would like too. conduct any necessary interactions while we are here, all i want is a savy machine cult to accompany us on a round trip to the Threnos Zone. This place should be a good first step in finding a group. i wish to probe and explore as much of it as possible. tell me have you ever been, and can you give an educated guess as to how long the journey should take." Smile
TheBigMekk
TheBigMekk

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:26 pm

I respond to the Hunter "It would be wise to show some more respect to her. If the ship is defiled in any way we will find you. If you mess with Minx you mess with her employer and i don't think you want that."

Intimidate check FEL 49 Untrained need 24 use criminal mastermind to auto succeed with the roll of 01
Result: 2 degrees of success
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Inquisitor Atlas: The Imperial Navy Lieutenant (as you walk in he's the highest-ranking officer present, so I'm going as if you had addressed yourself to him) on bridge watch sees you approach, and leaps to attention. "My Lord, how may I be of assistance?"

Upon receiving your request, he turns immediately to the communications officer to relay it, then turns back to you. "My Lord, the Commander has informed me that we will remain in orbit for at least a week, as she wishes to restock our torpedo magazines," as he says that, you see the weapons officer twitch, "I have instructed Comms to open a channel to the surface, we will relay it to your quarters when he have a response."

Skivvy: It appears that he does not hear your retort. If he does, he gives no sign, and the three figures disappear into the tunnel's shadow.

(OOC: I rolled a 5. I win. Wink )

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:26 pm

I walk up to Skivvy and Cristo and see Skivvy looking really pissed off. "Uhh....What'd I miss?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next