Fate Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay: Skorgulian

+3
kyle
Minx - TP
Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Gameplay: Skorgulian - Page 3 Empty Re: Gameplay: Skorgulian

Post  Minx - TP Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:07 pm

I grin at Victus and, once again go over the instruments quickly. With a fist-pump, I say, "Hoo-yeah! We'll be at the Dauntless in no time, Victus!"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:37 pm

You lift off into the rainy gloom on hissing thrusters. Minx reaches forward and slams the throttles to the stop. You are all slammed back into your seats as the Aquila rockets for orbit. You leave the miserable stormy rock of Grengold behind you, for now...

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm

I never got the chance to say it but i would have been on that ship
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

The whole group is, don't worry, we wouldn't leave you behind.

(you guys only do that to Brian;)

Brooks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBigMekk Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:44 am

Once on board the ship, i stroll to the directly to the bridge and say.
"send a message planet side, too the Iron Champions. have it read ""we have been honored to serve in your quest to rebuild, but now our attention is needed else where. Fear not however we will see much of each other in the coming days. i have taken the liberty of establishing a base of operation for my inquisitorial cadre, located (giving the coordinates) in an abandoned settlement century old. it is in good trust that i inform you of this, as to maintain our good standings. In serves to the Golden Throne of Terra, we now go. May the Emperor watch over and keep you."" Now take us out of orbit and lay in a coerce for the forge world Skorgulian". Cool
Then i step up to the captain and ask for living accommodation. Question

[i]i also wish to plan the most effective way to go about exploring an investigating, i know a few members of the group want to break off and do other things so i can furnish that.
TheBigMekk
TheBigMekk

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

When We land, I let the engines die and drop down through the hatch. As I see Victus walking briskly away from the docking bay, I stand up on my tip-toes and call out, "Hey, can you see if they have a room separated from everyone else? Because I am not sleeping in the same room as the guys!" Exclamation *Minx turns around to the others, who are just emerging from the Stallion* "Oh. Uh... No offense, guys!" Embarassed
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

I approach Victus with all of my equipment: the two swords criss-crossing across my back, my pistol at my hip, my Exitus rifle hanging on the strap on my shoulder. With a new sucker in my mouth and one bag is draped over the other shoulder, while I am carrying the other bag. "So, what is our first course of action?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

A tall stern woman wearing the insignia of a Lieutenant Commander in Battlefleet Calixis turns as Victus passes through an arched hatch into the bridge. Her hard blue eyes glare at him for a few moments, then she addresses him in a tone as icy as her gaze,

"I see you have finally arrived, Inquisitor. Do you have an important task for this vessel? Or are we to remain in orbit around a dead world for another three months?"

A rating wearing the stripe and star of a junior petty officer guides the rest of the group to a series of cabins along the dorsal surface of the Dauntless. (think of the point just in front of the bridge superstructure on a Star Destroyer)

Admin
Admin

https://fatepointrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:14 pm

I whisper to Victus before I break away from the group and go into my room, "Wasn't that kinda, I don't know, rude of that woman to say that?" *pause, and Minx grins wickedly* "Do you want me to teach her some manners?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBigMekk Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

"she is right to be angry Minx. but heresy grows through both idleness, and rage. lets us hope that this ships captain and crew hold fast to there new position as our envoy. it would be a shame to deem them traitors." seeing the kable off with a wave.
"The emperors work has been done through these last three months. We now have a home to operate from, and a soon to be power alley. i understand your wish would to serve the fleet captain. but we are in need a of a vessel and our previous stay a bored endeared us to the Dauntless some what. i would hope this relation ship would be one of willingness, and joyful cooperation, not eyes open while sleeping. i would be delighted if you keep me informed of nature of yours and your crews opinions at all times. but for now i must retire, lay in the coerce and set out when ready."
TheBigMekk
TheBigMekk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

The officer turns on her heel without a response, and begins giving orders in a crisp, clear voice. The crew immediately begin preparations to get underway, and anyone who is an experienced spacer can feel the ship hum as the drives come online. As the Dauntless accelerates out of orbit, you are shown to your rooms by a senior rating, where a meal has already been laid out for you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm

I drop my stuff and hang up my equipment; my stealthsuit and extra pairs of clothes wherever I can find a space for them, and my rifle and pistol are flung on the bed as I start to shovel the food into my mouth. Once I'm done eating, I change out of my jumpsuit, throw it haphazardly on my bed and into some shorts and an athletic top and run over to the other guys' rooms, pounding eagerly and talking excitedly; starting with Cristo's room. "Hey, Cristo, you there? You there Cristo? You want to finish our sparring match? Huh, do ya Cristo? Do ya, do ya, do ya?" bounce
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Minx stops for a second before saying, "Actually I have some stuff to do." She turns and returns to her room, changing back into her jumpsuit. Once everything is in order, She sets off in search of little Timmy and Alicia, the small family that she saved back on Gelmira.

Once I meet with them, I pull Alicia aside and have her sit down. "I know the hardships that you have been through, but I would like to ask you something; think carefully before answering, however. I would like to take Timmy and train him as a servant of the Imperium, but I would like your permission before I do so. He would be trained by myself, and perhaps a few others of my group, and you would be able to see him once a week. I'm hesitant to say he would be...completely safe, but everything has its risks. What do you say?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 am

"What! You want to take him away! He's eight twelve old!" she cries. "No! He's staying with me!"

The Dauntless makes its warp translation out of the Grengold system.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 am

"Many of the Imperium's greatest warriors and servants start serving when they are young," Minx argues, gently and persistently. "He would be under my protection at all times; until his first solo mission, in which he must prove himself. However, I don't see that coming for a long time. And besides," Minx pauses to think for a second. "What would your uncle want to say about this decision? Did he not serve the Imperium, albeit on a small scale, but served nonetheless?" Question
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

"He doesn't have to go on 'missions' with you! I thought you were a kind person, but you just want to take him away! And look where my uncle's years in the PDF got him! Murdered by devils! Go Away!" Crying, she pushes you out of her cabin and locks the door.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, shit," Minx mutters, taking a sucker out of her pocket and, after unwrapping it, pops it in her mouth. "That didn't go well at all. I'll have to go back later and explain to her what my plan was. I was never going to take him away, and he wasn't going on any missions with me. I was just going to train him on the ship; then, when he was ready, he could choose his own mission. I'd be watching over him at all times, to make sure he was alright."

Minx shrugs and walks away, hands in her jumpsuit's pockets while she is humming a small tune.
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

The Dauntless drops out of the Warp in the outer reaches of the Skorgulian system. After transferring identification codes with Adeptus Mechanicus picket ships, she makes her way towards the heavily-developed asteroid belt that guards the inner system worlds.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I drop by my room and grab my stuff: the stealthsuit and spymask, the duffel bag of gear, my Exitus rifle and pistol, and my two powerswords. After I sling the duffel bag containing all of my equipment and gear over my shoulder, I step out of my room and look around. With my free hand, I tuck a small strand of bright silver-gray hair behind my ear.
"Hey guys, we've arrived at Skorgulian! I'm going to go prep the Stallion for launch, and then head down planet-side. I want to explore a little bit!" I yell out down the hall, cupping my free hand around my mouth as I yell. "If you want to join me, meet me down there ASAP!"

Last edited by Minx - TP on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Minx grabs the vox-caster and turns it to the group's frequency before saying, "Alright everyone. The Stallion is prepped and ready to go. Let's move it."
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBigMekk Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 pm

gathering the cable together

"all-right we're stopping here for about a week, if you want hop off the groups main coarse, we'll all meat back here in three months after the Dauntlesses' departure. if you are going to venture on your own i can help furnish you journey. The remaining cable is going recruit a team of willing researchers to come with us to the Threnos Zone. there we will uncover the mystery of a place rumored to be abandoned and under constant bombardment of Imperial liturgy. dis-mist."

Moving to the bridge

"captain if you will bring us into orbit, we shall be making port for a week to take on any needed provisions. we will also be taking necessary personal for an investigation in to the Threnos Zone. At you soonest convince attain vox-communication link with the planetary governor, i wish for words with him. and.. thank you."

Cool
TheBigMekk
TheBigMekk

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 am

I start to lave the room and beckong for Minx to follow me
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

(O.O.C.: other than the terrifying spelling there, which killed me a little inside, Minx actually in the hanger bay with the Stallion. Just as a heads-up.)
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  kyle Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:34 am

I head off to make my way to the lesser parts of the world and ask tp is he wants to come with
kyle
kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx - TP Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Umm, well...." Minx's voice trails off as she leans against the Stallion, still chewing a piece of gum. "Truthfully, I was just going to explore for a bit. Maybe see what interests me and whatnot. I mean, if you really need me...." Minx takes the gum out of her mouth and sticks it in the wrapper, balling it up and putting it in her front pocket, and then grins at Skivvy. "Might just see if Cristo wants to head out to find some adventure or something. If he doesn't want to, I guess I'll just follow you along. That okay?"
Minx - TP
Minx - TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next